Mr Jayakrushna Sethi
Comptroller of Finance
The Comptroller of Finance acts as the secretary to the Finance Committee of the university and exercises the powers and performs the duties namely;
- Maintain the accounts of the university in pursuance of the provisions of the Orissa Universities Accounts Manual, 1987.
- Remains responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the university and proper accounting, relating to any incidental matters he can bring in notice to the Syndicate through Vice-Chancellor and Finance Committee.
- Receives all contributions, grants, gifts and endowments made in favour of, or for the purpose of the university.
- Prepare and pay, allowance bills of the officers, teachers and other employees of the university and draw and disburse the accounts.
- Develops and operates an internal audit system so that the records of all officers and employees remain responsible for the custody of property.